Hloc-0136

From Heraldry of Lincoln Cathedral
Jump to: navigation, search
(Not available yet)

Location - Consistory Court (Shop)

The Consistory Court was a purpose built location to hear matrimonial and inheritance cases, until these were transferred to secular (civil) courts in 1858[1]. At some time after that, the room was re-purposed as the Cathedral Gift shop. The shop has a suspended ceiling, so the stained glass heraldry in the windows above must be viewed from the south west of the Nave.


Nearby Locations

North - South West part of the Nave

South - N/A

East - N/A

West - N/A

Location Map

Extension:DynamicPageList (DPL), version 3.1.3: Warning: No results.

Heraldry Objects

The following objects with heraldic imagery are in this location:

Extension:DynamicPageList (DPL), version 3.1.3: Warning: No results.